Dropped Out: West Virginia (#20), Maryland (#22), Georgia Tech (#24), California (#25).
* For once I actually mostly agree with the AP and USA Today polls.
* West Virginia continues to disappoint (save beating UConn). They drop out after losing to Cincy. Subsequently, they appear for the first time on my poll.
* Maryland is out after losing in a very entertaining game with VaTech. Georga Tech and Cal also drop out after losses.
* Oklahoma State and LSU drop, but not by much as they were facing the #1 and #2 teams respectively.
* Penn State however breaks my heart by losing to Iowa. I have been continually voting them at the top of my poll for weeks now and they finally disappoint me by losing. They drop to #7 and lose all hope of playing for the National Championship pretty much.
* THE Ohio State won a nice game versus Northwestern, but still drop one beacuse Boise State's game was better.
* Ball State keeps hanging tough and low at the 14 spot.
* Joining Cincy on the poll is South Carolina and Oregon State. Welcome back Tulsa.
* Pitt had a fun win to watch, but was it really that impressive to go into overtime with Notre Dame? Not so much. They only jump a couple spots.
* Michigan State is an interesting team to watch on the back half of my poll. It will be interesting to see how they do down the stretch because I think they could surprise some people.
What do you think?
My report card from the Rutgers game, as well as tidbits from the basketball exhibition from Sunday will be up later today/early tomorrow. Stay tuned.