There Used To Be Clocks Here

Report Card Delayed, Masses Panic

I imagine this is Greg reading Orange::44 after a game.
My apologies. I have be severely lacking in my blogging duties as of late. I have a trial coming up and work and school have combined for a perfect storm of no time lately. However, all is not lost. My report card will be out later tonight/early tomorrow, along with some bonus coverage of that fake basketball game that occurred Monday evening. Yes, I managed to watch it when SUAthletics.com was not being a complete bitch. So fret not. I know you are not satisfied by puppies alone. Just think back to when you were waiting on grades. Your professors took forever to hand them in. This is exactly like that, only I do not wear bow ties and think there is no class more important than mine. Look for new stuff very shortly. Sadly, justice waits for no man, or the Orange.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Report Card Delayed, Masses Panic”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea