There Used To Be Clocks Here

Cue The PUPPIES!

I cannot believe it. Seriously. Go ORANGE!
And thanks to West Virginia for winning.
No crying child this week I guess.

Labels: , ,

9 Responses to “Cue The PUPPIES!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW - does this mean G-Rob gets a stay of execution for another week. On the other hand, we're still dowl eligible!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oops... dowl = bowl  

  3. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    I knew what you meant. I hope not, but it is probably so.  

  4. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    I guess this means I have to stay in England until they lose again.  

  5. # Blogger John Radcliff

    Congrats!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    One question... Was this post pre- or post- double quarter pounder?  

  7. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Pre. But drunk none the less.  

  8. # Blogger Poncho Sinatra

    Thank you Steve Kragthorpe. Thank You.

    Danny
    TheSportHump.com  

  9. # Blogger John Brennan

    I totally forgot about the McDonald's run. What a great idea!  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea