There Used To Be Clocks Here

I Thought A Battery Was For Your TV Remote?

You look like you can handle yourself in a fight, Mr. Anderson.
This week I really feel like a crime reporter, because this is the second one to find the top of the pile on my desk since Sunday. ESPN.com’s Big East blogger Brian Bennett is reporting that two West Virginia Mountaineers players have been indefinitely suspended from the program.

The two players, 21-year-old junior running back Maxwell Anderson and 21-year-old redshirt sophomore special teams holder Jeremy Kash, are facing battery charges. This was announced last night that they were facing charges and suspended from the team by Coach Bill Stewart. The coach declined further comment. According to Morgantown Police Sgt. Harold Sperringer both players were charged with misdemeanor battery after a fight on October 25th in a local Morgantown bar.

Sounds like two kids getting a little rough and tumble with the locals downtown. Unless someone was seriously injured in the fight I’m sure nothing drastic will happen to these boys, especially if it is their first interaction with the law. But kids remember, it is not worth fighting anywhere, especially if you are on a Division 1 sports team. Or in college in general. Or a person. Sorry to post this one Johnny, but fair is fair. I do it for them, I gotta do it for you too. H/T to my crack research staff.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “I Thought A Battery Was For Your TV Remote?”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea