There Used To Be Clocks Here

Not So Fast, My Friend



The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

[We now interrupt continuous olympic curling coverage for this breaking Syracuse basketball update.]

Mike Waters is on the scene and dutifully reporting the gory truth: McCroskey is back, and his lips are sealed.

Now, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this. Reminiscing about former Orange half-talent was quite fun. Then again, if McCroskey can somehow stop this team from hemorraging losses, I'd be pretty stoked about that as well.

Anyways, as an aside, does anybody else think that McCroskey's sudden appearance has anything to do with Syracuse's trip to his hometown - NYC - tomorrow? To me, it seems like more than a coincidence.

1 Responses to “Not So Fast, My Friend”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude, don't you know this is how SU basketball players quit the team...

    Fight with Boeheim, "personal time", come back to team for a game, not suit up for a few games, more "personal time", cryptic statements about future with team, weighing options (of which there are none), never heard from again.

    Louis is merely at step 2 of a multi-step process.

    Good for him.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea