There Used To Be Clocks Here

Are You Sort Of Maybe Ready For A Little Football?

It is a little early, but why not, right?

I know it is a little early to discuss football yet, but the fine folks over at Lake The Posts, an excellent Northwestern football blog, asked me some questions last week, and they posted my answers on their site here. Later this week we will have some early football coverage with them answering my questions. I know we are neck deep in basketball and now lacrosse, but check out their site and check out my answers to start your mouth watering for a football season that should be better than the last.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Are You Sort Of Maybe Ready For A Little Football?”

  1. # Blogger Rush

    I wish I could be as optimistic...I feel like a wife who's repeatedly been beaten.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    You and everyone else Russ. You and everyone else.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea