|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Houston (#18), South Florida (#20), West Virginia (#22).
* Tough week for the Big East as South Florida gets slammed by Rutgers and West Virginia comes close but loses to Cincinnati under the Friday night lights. Houston also drops out after losing to UCF.
* Wisconsin and Cal jump on the poll after playing well lately.
* Stanford pulls the big upset over Southern Cal, so they drop five slots on my poll and Stanford appears on the poll for the first time.
* Miami, Utah, and Iowa all lost, so they drop.
* It's that simple. Think I suck? Let me know.