|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Oklahoma (#18), Notre Dame (#22), California (#25).
* Oklahoma, ND, and Cal all drop out due to losses. Navy jumps in because I like their team and Veterans Day approaches. Northwestern had a big win over Iowa, and Kafka is a great QB so they get in. Finally Oregon State gets in for beating a Cal team that is pretty good.
* Iowa and Oregon drop the same number of spots after their losses. LSU is still a great team and they lost to one of the three best teams in the nation, so they only fell five spots on my ballot.
* THE Ohio State makes the biggest jump after beating Penn State in State College.
* Pittsburgh may have only beat lowly Syracuse, but they are a legit team vying for the Big East Championship and they jump three by virtue of losses above them.
* Confused and befuddled? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.