There Used To Be Clocks Here

Brian's Big East Road Trip Extravaganza

Jonny Flynn is ready. Are you?
This is an exciting time around Orange::44. I am embarking on a pretty significant week of basketball coverage. Tonight I head to Philadelphia to witness the Syracuse v. Villanova game tomorrow at noon. As a nice preview of the game, we have two excellent options for you. First, I spoke with the excellent Villanova basketball blog I Bleed Blue And White. I answered some questions for them about the upcoming game and that is posted here. Tonight we also have a very special podcast with friend and occasional Orange::44 correspondent John Brennan live from Philadelphia to both wrap up the West Virginia game and preview the Villanova game for you. Enjoy that later tonight, or tomorrow morning before the game, and look for that to appear before 10:00pm tonight.
Then Tuesday night at 9:00 we bring back the Big East Blogger Roundtable here at Orange::44, with several confirmed guests all ready and lined up and ready to go. We will just talk very briefly about some footbal signing class news, but then head right into basketball for the rest of the evening. It should be informative and a lot of fun, just like the previous ones.

Then later this week on Wednesday I head to Storrs, Connecticut, to see Syracuse take on the dreaded #1 Huskies of the University of Connecticut in Gampel Pavilion. While I am not as confident about this game as I was about a month ago, it still should be exciting and as I have never seen a game inside Gampel it will be an interesting experience.

Finally, we wrap up the tour with a trip for Alumni Weekend to see Syracuse take on rival Georgetown in the Carrier Dome, in which we hope it will be all orange inside. Look for some good stuff coming to cover all of these games, as well as the usual features you are used to.

It’s big doings. I will hopefully connect with some friends, famed alumni, as well as some fellow bloggers. Check out my interview at I Bleed Blue And White, enjoy the podcast, and enjoy the game. I'll try to refrain from licking the Liberty Bell (maybe), and as always… GO ORANGE!

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Brian's Big East Road Trip Extravaganza”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea