Dropped Out: Auburn (#18), Illinois (#22).
*Auburn finally drops out of the poll after losing. Illinois also drops out after a loss.
* Vandy let me down. They drop 11 spots after losing to Mississippi State.
* A lot of upsets this week. Texas vaults to #2 in my poll after beating the #1 team. Oklahoma only drops to #5. Alabama, after a bye week, moves up to #1 in my poll.
* I actually thought about moving Penn State into the #2 spot after a dominating win, but Texas played so well against Oklahoma they have to be #2. I think Penn State is terrific though.
* The Cowbows jump 12 spots after beating Missouri. Okey State also looks terrific. Missouri and LSU fall to the 11 and 12 spots.
* Florida jumps to the six spot after a nice win at the Swamp.
* Ball State and Cal make their way into my poll.
What do you think?