There Used To Be Clocks Here

The Carr Keeps Driving

The most wanted man in Syracuse. Not for a job, just to prove he's around.
The people at Syracuse.com cannot seem to get enough of this Lloyd Carr business. I missed it yesterday, but they posted an article that drew attention to the Daily Orange article Brent Axe and I were interviewed in. It also opens up the door for Lane Kiffin speculation (which is very inappropriate and only reserved for main stream media types). Two points about the post. It seems like I have officially been recognized for breaking the Lloyd Carr story, which I still find unbelievable and hilarious. Second, the comments people left on the article is absolutely priceless. Enjoy mulling over all that. I think it is funny that I have basically moved on from the entire Lloyd Carr thing for now, but Syracuse.com cannot seem to let this stuff go yet.

Was Lloyd Carr on Campus? You tell us you're the Reporter.
Also, Donny Webb finally did a reporter like thing and called Lloyd Carr's office (why he has one no one seems to know). No return phone call. SU Spokesman Kevin Quinn did say that Carr and Gross have not spoken though. I submit that via Donny's own reporting, he showed that Gross was out of town when I reported that Carr was on campus. So does that even prove anything? The correct question to respond to was if he was on campus. I'm totally ready to move on, but let's at least get the issues correct before doing so.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “The Carr Keeps Driving”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea