There Used To Be Clocks Here

The Daily Orange::44

Lloyd Carr has now joined the likes of Carmen Sandiego and Bigfoot.
Yesterday I spoke with Daily Orange columnist Zach Schonbrun about the posting of my article reporting that Lloyd Carr was on campus. It was the buzz of the internets all weekend around both Syracuse and Michigan blogs. I’ll be the first to admit I did not see this kind of reaction coming. Schonbrun also talked with Brent Axe to get his take on the whole situation as he reported it on his radio show the same day as well. Was Lloyd Carr actually on campus? At this point I guess we may never really know, but I still stand by my reporting, even if it is just this one time. The full Daily Orange article is right here. Skip the video unless you want a tour of the Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion. Judge for yourself.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “The Daily Orange::44

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea