There Used To Be Clocks Here

Yeah Ladies, I Am Still A Magician On Occasion

I try to explain wa'happened. Bad tackling for one.
This past Tuesday, as we usually do, my good friend Sean over at Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician sent me some questions. I answered them, because I too am a slave to this cog we call blogging. The main focus was of course the Penn State game and what it was like that day, both in the Dome and out. Needless to say I did not particularly enjoy reliving that weekend and those moments in time, but what doesn’t kill you… right? Anyway, enjoy the last edition of Orange::44 is an Absolute Magician. Hard to believe we are on our 14th go around. That’s a lot of weeks of anguish preserved forever on the internets. Stay tuned later today for the return of the Orange::44 audio euphoria, known as the podcast where we will surely cover the events of last weekend, including The Express premier. That is sure to waste a few moments of your precious time, perhaps while you droll away to your job via the subway on your iPod.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Yeah Ladies, I Am Still A Magician On Occasion”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea