There Used To Be Clocks Here

Spring Game Quick Notes


Quarterbacks like to have fun.

The hotel here in Syracuse unexpectedly has free wireless internet, so I will give you my quick thoughts on the spring game. A full write up of my weekend will appear next week.

Dave and Gomez were in fact very unnecessary and very annoying.

It took a long while for the scrimmage portion to even start. Watching 45 minutes of drills is not that compelling.

The “thud drill” is nothing more than running the plays and playing the slap game instead of tackling.

Watching regular people try to catch a punt is hilarious. Also, Rob Long may be the best punter in the Big East but he shanked one during a contest with only him and the long snapper on the field.

Gee golly, Greg Robinson sure is a nice fella.

Look for my complete Spring Game wrap up next week complete with several entertaining videos taken by Orange::44 media consultant John Brennan. It was football fantastic. And just to get you in the right mood for the upcoming season…

Labels:

3 Responses to “Spring Game Quick Notes”

  1. # Blogger dkelz1888

    Watching the team today didn't exactly give me the feeling that this is the year we get back to a bowl game. I felt much more optimistic yesterday....  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    I wasn't there (champ was) but I can tell you Dave and Gomez are ALWAYS annoying and unnecessary.  

  3. # Blogger Poncho Sinatra

    I used to perform stand-up comedy with Gomez. Four words for ya, "Have Gun will Travel!"

    Danny
    Thesporthump  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea