There Used To Be Clocks Here

Nunes/Magician "On The Block" Liveblog!

I imagined Sean on the radio like Troy with a headset on.
Since Sean of Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician was on Brent Axe's new show "On The Block" today on ESPN1260 in Syracuse today, and that he liveblogged the show yesterday, and the fact that The Sport Hump liveblogged the liveblog, I decided to liveblog Sean's appearence. It is an orgy of liveblogging! Enjoy!
4:00pm: Axe will be back out of the hard hourly break with Sean from Nunes/Magician on shortly. They keep proclaiming him the “Best Syracuse Blog”. You know what that means? Next time Sean and I are in the same town there will be an Orange Blogisphere knife fight.

4:03pm: There was a commercial on the internet stream for “Speed Racer” coming out soon. Will anyone on earth see this movie? Not likely.

4:06pm: Sean is finally on. Axe hedges his bet by saying no offense to us for calling Nunes/Magician the best Syracuse blog.

4:08pm: Already there was a Hot Pocket reference. Nice. Death pocket.

4:10pm: Another Orange::44 reference. Excellent. My ego is blowing up faster than Bill Self’s street cred.

4:11pm: Sean recounts the story of how he named the blog “Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician”. I agree, it is one of the best names for a blog period. No joke here, it is just the truth.

4:14pm: Axe makes a Marcy reference. If you know who Marcy is… you win.

4:16pm: Sean has a 9-5 job? I hope his employer doesn’t understand what internet is.

4:18pm: The word "flash" was just used by both Sean and Axe no less than 17 times within the minute.

4:20pm: Talking about Greg Robinson’s press conferences are good for no less than 4 laugh out louds.

4:24pm: Axe once again kisses Sean’s butt and Sean says goodbye. Excellent job fellas. I’ll do my best to not sound like a fool tomorrow.
I will be "On The Block" tomorrow with Mr. Axe around 3:30pm EST so please tune in for that. I know I'm looking forward to it and it should be a lot of fun.

Labels: , ,

5 Responses to “Nunes/Magician "On The Block" Liveblog!”

  1. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    We've created quite an intricate web of liveblogging, haven't we?  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    It is a tangled web we weave. Possibly beacuse there is a big blogging conspiracy to keep only us atop the Orange Blogisphere. Or we just do good work. Either or.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The blogging of the bloggers, coming to a web site near you!

    Great job Sean BTW.

    AEM  

  4. # Blogger Poncho Sinatra

    Just a blogger trying to make a living.

    I just live-blogged a guy next to me eating dinner at a shady hotel bar.

    Rock the house Harrison, and hold it down for "Mark Twain" Country!

    Danny
    thesporthump  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I am planning to live blog myself writing this comment.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea