There Used To Be Clocks Here

Glaude to Pittsburgh: "I'm Coming, Bitches!"



I'm going here. On purpose, no less.

I am officially dubbing Saturday's Heinz Field showdown as the "Vince McMahon 'You're Fired!' Spectacular." While neither coach will likely receive a pink slip as a result of Saturday's affairs, I figure that this game needs some juice. Plus, the word "spectacular" makes anything more exciting and terrific, even if the product will be (or actually is) much closer to "stupefying" or "diarrhea-inducing."

I am going to take some pictures while in Steel Town in order to prosecute all guilty parties that choose to cavort with me. Consumption of beverages should be heavy, as will loose tongues evincing only the worst of modern language (read: I'm going to cuss my friggin' face off).

As a result of my road trip -- 7.5 hours from Connecticut's Gold Coast to the rotting industrial hub -- I am going to be absent from contribution. This should not change anyone's lives as my writing has diminished significantly over the last month or so due to real life obligations. However, feel free to leave a comment if you have any grandiose ideas as to how I can possibly jeopardize my bar admission and ruin my personal 27 years of human evolution.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Glaude to Pittsburgh: "I'm Coming, Bitches!"”

  1. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Don't get too lost in the Strip District with Mike.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea