There Used To Be Clocks Here

Get The Bleach

What the hell happened to my football conference?!?!

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Get The Bleach”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think my Knights in Scarlet Armor can take care of the Dogs from Storrs next Saturday, but then the Men in Orange need to do the same on November 17.
    Some semblance of sanity must be restored to the world!
    BeatVisitor.com  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    To borrow from a famous Boston T-Shirt, "My team is Syracuse and anyone that beats UConn." Syracuse has relished the spoiler role the last few seasons when all hope for a bowl game is lost, so we'll see what happens in East Hartford in November. If the weather is nice I might think Syracuse could do it. If not, I think it will be all Huskies.

    I think I might actually be at the game so we'll see what happens.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    love the site guys, I check it out all the time when I am on the road....keep up the good job

    Danny

    I have a site as well, where I linked yours---

    http://cusescoops.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea