Countdown to Football Frustration

Next Frustrating Hoops Victory

Next Lacrosse Annihilation

Get The Bleach

What the hell happened to my football conference?!?!

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Get The Bleach”

  1. # Anonymous Beat Visitor

    I think my Knights in Scarlet Armor can take care of the Dogs from Storrs next Saturday, but then the Men in Orange need to do the same on November 17.
    Some semblance of sanity must be restored to the world!
    BeatVisitor.com  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    To borrow from a famous Boston T-Shirt, "My team is Syracuse and anyone that beats UConn." Syracuse has relished the spoiler role the last few seasons when all hope for a bowl game is lost, so we'll see what happens in East Hartford in November. If the weather is nice I might think Syracuse could do it. If not, I think it will be all Huskies.

    I think I might actually be at the game so we'll see what happens.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    love the site guys, I check it out all the time when I am on the road....keep up the good job

    Danny

    I have a site as well, where I linked yours---

    http://cusescoops.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Search

  • Air Your Grievances

  • syracuseorange44@gmail.com
  • This About Sums It Up

  • I am less smart for having read your blog.
  • - Anonymous Georgetown supporter.
  • You are an idiot...
  • - Anonymous Nunes/Magician Reader.
  • Congrats on not being very good at what you do.
  • - Anonymous ACC supporter.
  • You are a dweeb, my friend. Grow a backbone.
  • - Anonymous UConn supporter.
  • ...vacuous, asinine, and mind numbing...
  • - Anonymous commenter.
  • Honestly, just admit that you are pathetic...
  • - Anonymous commenter.
  • You just don't have hoops experience.
  • - Twitter commenter.
  • Leave the journalism to talented people. Brian is just another hack and another fair weather fan.
  • - Twitter commenter.
  • A bad blog about Syracuse athletics.
  • - UConn Fan on Twitter (after winning NCAA).






XML