There Used To Be Clocks Here

Just Happy To Be Here


Well we didn’t win The 2006 College Football Blogger Award, however I feel good for actually being nominated. It’s a cliché but I really mean it. And hey, second place isn't so bad. I joined the staff of this fine notebook out of boredom and love of the alma mater and I think I’ve gotten better at this blogging thing along the way. I hope that you’ve been informed and entertained (and by entertained I’m sure it was mostly from Matt).

It’s not easy to keep up with a full time job, or in my case a full time job and law school in the evenings, and update and produce quality articles in a timely fashion and to be recognized by our peers for this feat is greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank Matt for letting me join this notebook, basically on blind faith. I appreciate the fact I wasn't told to take a hike.

Congratulations to Doug and the rest of the nominees for the good work and I look forward to another season of quality frustrated articles from the lot, although not having to be frustrated would be better.

One final thought. This Blogger Awards are great, but why is Notre Dame being considered with the Big East blogs for football. There are some fantastic Big East colleagues that deserve reorganization and a nomination for Best Big East Blog, but the Independent Notre Dame blogs took up three spots. Come on! See, now I'm even bitching at stuff that isn't Syracuse related. Sorry, it's just habit now.
Anyway, this blog has been fun to write for and I hope you get that when you read what Matt and I (and occasionally others) produce here at Orange::44. Thanks and thanks for reading.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Just Happy To Be Here”

  1. # Blogger John Radcliff

    Congrats on the nomination guys!  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea