There Used To Be Clocks Here

Syracuse-Louisville Preview

Syracuse students agree: Matt Glaude needs to work today.

If you're a professional in the world of accounting, you obviously know the joys of "busy season." Since I am stuck in the office for the majority of the day, there is no time to put together a standardized preview. Instead, I'll simply link to the applicable material and you can run your own analysis.

Louisville Scouting Report

Louisville Game Plan

Syracuse Scouting Report

Syracuse Game Plan

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Syracuse-Louisville Preview”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    In order to win this game, I think Syracuse is gonna have to score more points than Louisville.  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    A novel approach.

    Also, you owe me $10. I paid Rob your NASCAR league fee on Sunday before the St. John's debacle.

    I accept cash, check, or professionally-crippling embarassing behavior.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This team makes me so fucking mad... Which is par for the fucking course. Boeheim is king of the almost achievers hall of fame.


    Btw, what is $10 worth of professionally-crippling embarassing behavior?  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea