There Used To Be Clocks Here

Nothing says hate like a fake motivational poster.

Time for a little Rivalry Week. Pictured above is the Huskies’ Mascot Jonathan hanging from a rope around his neck in the Hartford Civic Center circa 2005 Women’s Big East Tournament. (Yes I was there and yes it was in fact for women’s basketball.) Nothing like being around UConn fans when they do their usual chant of UConn… HUSKIES only to have it drowned out by U SUCK!

Sorry for no recap of the DePaul game so I’ll sum it up in brief:

Devendorf was awesome. Five long balls in the first half.

I love me some Andy Rautins.

Less turnovers then the other team = a happy Brian Harrison/Jim Boeheim.

We need to rebound more.

Shot blocking is great.

We need to close games better.

The crowd in the Dome is lame this year. (That will not be the case for UConn on Feb. 17th. I’ll be the one at the top of Section 305 with the signs).

Any questions feel free to send a complaint to the usual places.

I’m sadly stuck in class tonight so I have to watch LiveStats and check it out on my DVR when I get home. Apparently UConn is favored tonight. What shit are they smoking in Vegas to come up with that. I know it is in Gample but really… two words… COME ON!
(Hat Tip to Ben Halliday for creating the best mascot dis ever by buying it and getting a rope)

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Battle of the Jims AND DePaul - Syracuse Postgame Reactions”

  1. # Blogger OrangeRay

    You know what? UConn is real bad. I kept thinking throughout the game how awful they really were.

    So of course, the Orange go ahead and lose to them.

    Urgggh.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea