There Used To Be Clocks Here

Louisiana State University Quick Predictions

That's a lot of purple.
Syracuse has their best start to a season in years. They are atop their division in the ACC, and despite some key injuries, are playing like a moderately talented football team. But now the shit hits the fan. #8 LSU comes into the Carrier Dome looking to get in, score a ton of points, and then leave, preparing for bigger and better opponents. Syracuse, on the other hand, would love to shock the world, but more realistically they just want to avoid more injuries. Can Syracuse shock the world? I'm not taking that bet.

Leonard Fournette is probably the leading Heisman candidate right now (if there is such a thing in September). Syracuse is starting its previous 5th string QB. I can give you more detailed X's and O's but doing so is a fool's errand on a fool's journey. This isn't meant to be so depressing. But it's so depressing it's funny. I mean, beating LSU would probably be the upset of the decade. Maybe even more. And after I officiate a varsity football game here in Massachusetts, I'll go home and drink all of the Jack Daniel's I possess to celebrate, make out with my wife, and probably scream stuff off my back deck like Ric Flair. But chances are, like most of us are predicting, LSU will win by a ton, and this game will effectively be put away midway through the 2nd quarter. I'll be rooting for the upset. And for those in the Dome, you're going to at least see one really good football team. But I just think there's too much talent on LSU and not nearly enough in orange. LSU over Syracuse 48 to 20.

This game will be available nationally (yaaaay) on ESPN / WatchESPN at 12:00pm. John will be live in the Dome. I'll be in the home office. Godspeed to all of you Orange faithful in the Dome with that ungodly hoard.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Louisiana State University Quick Predictions”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea