There Used To Be Clocks Here

Central Michigan Quick Predictions

No wedding this year. But it should still be a win.
Last year I wanted to watch Syracuse play Central Michigan. But my wedding was the same day. So I got in about a quarter while getting ready before heading to the church. Syracuse won that game 40-3 in an embarrassing outing for Central Michigan. You're welcome. My point is, I'm never picking against Syracuse when they play Central Michigan. Ever.
Another simple breakdown in this one. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage will win the game. Syracuse limited the rushing attack of CMU last year, and their overmatched offensive line broke and allowed Syracuse to run all over QB Cooper Rush. While Rush has gotten better this year, Syracuse should still be able to stop the rushing attack of Central Michigan. With that puts added pressure on Rush to make plays. That's when mistakes happen. If Syracuse has even the slightest success running the ball, they will win the game. Dungey has proven that he can make big throws, but I look for him to find success on the middle to short passes to keep the yards adding up, and possess the ball more. If the Syracuse defense stays fairly well rested, this game will be theirs for the taking. I like Syracuse in this one (duh) 34 to 10.
This game is available regionally at 12:30pm. Check your local listings here and the blackout map. For those who don't have the game on TV, this game is available nationally on WatchESPN. John's in the Dome. I'm at a game in real life so I'll either make it for the 4th quarter or miss you again this week. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Central Michigan Quick Predictions”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea