There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2011 - Week 11

*Alabama drops the biggest. 9 spots. LSU takes the number 1 spot.
*No way was I going to keep Penn State on this ballot. Forget it.
*WVU falls out, leaving Cincy the lone Big East representative.
*There was some adjustment after some second reflections on some of the teams with more than 1 losses.
*I didn't want to put Southern Miss and USC but WVU and Kansas State made me.
*I was really high on Florida State last week. I still am, just not as much.
Leave some comments if it's ridiculous.

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “BlogPoll 2011 - Week 11”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Why isn't Penn State on your list? I know I hate them but they probably deserve to be on this list. They only have one loss and that is to Alabama. I think you should have Southern Miss a little higher too. I personally would have had Alabama ahead of Arkansas and Virginia Tech. Good list other than those though. Check out my blog.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    You may want to see the news if you don't know why Penn State is off my list.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea