0 Comments Published on 11.01.2011 by John Brennan
For some reason, 8,668 people showed up to the Carrier Dome tonight. Not sure why, as there was no official game or anything. Hmm I wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I took a quick survey of the "Who's Who" in the Dome, and here's what I came up with:
- Jim Burr, famous for drinking and leaving before the end of games. He fit right in with the Carrier Dome crowd.
- Andy Rautins & Eric Devendorf. One's locked out of the NBA while the other's locked out of his baby mama's house.
- Gerry McNamara III. He's just a baby, and we're not gonna boo a baby. We're better than that.
- Stephen Thompson, who holds the all-time record for games played for Syracuse with 144. We understand he now coaches a group of misfits from California who he takes on red-eye cross-country flights.
- Mike Veley, who's famous for annoying "catch-phrases" and a wandering eye.
- Otto the Orange, who you may recognize in a soon-to-be-outdated Big East Conference commercial shopping at SU-branded Tops.
Labels: Syracuse Basketball