There Used To Be Clocks Here

Your Hoya Hating Primer

This is what a rivalry looks like Pat.
While my official preview will come out later today, we need to get you adequately prepared for tonight's affair. Coming off a weekend perhaps this game has lost a little prospective. THIS is Georgetown v. Syracuse. It is one of the two most important games on the schedule. The coaches of each team, John Thompson III and Jim Boeheim agree. In an Orange::44 exclusive, using my vast network of informants I have come into possession of some black and white security footage from a parking garage in Syracuse. Don't even ask me how I came to possess this tape. While this would normally be forgettable in every way, this video contains the two coaches I have mentioned earlier. The contents are shocking. The two coaches met only hours ago, and despite the disguises used, you can clearly tell who this video is. I apologise for the grainy images. Parental discretion is advised.


Riveting stuff people. Now if you missed it last year and need to know where you stand in the hierarchy of hating the Hoyas, try to become a certified Hoya Hater with the official certification test here. Also check out this past article from the The Hoya, Georgetown's student newspaper about the rivalry, with quotes from yours truly. It's got some good bits of history in case your knowledge is scant on the history of the affair.

Stay tuned here later today for my official preview of the game, and check out my old compatriot's blog Hoya Suxa for what will surely be some awesomely inflammatory business. We'll see you soon friends, but not if your mother is a Hoya.

It's 1:37... and GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Your Hoya Hating Primer”

  1. # Blogger jnwhiteh

    Well done, sir =)  

  2. # Anonymous sportzbelle

    I agree, nicely done.  

  3. # Blogger Rush

    I give you the standing O Harrison. Beat Georgetown  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea