|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: South Carolina (#22), Mississippi (#24).
* For the first time all year Florida is not #1 in my poll. I've been impressed with the wins that Texas and Alabama have had. Florida has not played a big game in a while and with all the SEC referee drama, I just feel the other teams look more and their wins mean more.
* Oregon makes the biggest jump this week after beating USC (hopefully ending their title hopes for the year).
* Boise State takes a drop for me. They don't play anyone that great and Cincy is a better team no matter who the QB is.
* South Florida and Cal take the place of the other SC and Ole Miss.
* West Virginia doesn't drop out completely, because they are still a good team. Same with VTech.
Disagree horribly? Let me know in the comments.