There Used To Be Clocks Here

Carrier Dome Beer Public Service Announcement

Pat Campbell, hater of beer, fun, and all things good and normal.
In the vein of the Syracuse Blogisphere's upcoming Anti-Wave PSA, we here at Orange::44 have taken the step to bring awareness and hopefully change a tragic rule in the Carrer Dome. Watch the video below, and hopefully follow the steps to help change this travesty. Spread the word and let's change this sad and unfortunate policy.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Responses to “Carrier Dome Beer Public Service Announcement”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Move over Alexander and Catalano.....  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Had we had the graphics and blue screen ability to fall into fake man holes or be at a baseball stadium, this could have been a whole different video.  

  3. # Blogger Poncho Sinatra

    The Heavy Hitters watching out for the little people, love it. Know who else had a 2 beer limit, NAZI Germany.  

  4. # Blogger Rush

    I spend 2 days traveling for work and you guys bust this out? I'll never travel again. Well done fellas - and the 2 beer policy sucks balls, I was shocked when they pulled that crap on me this year.  

  5. # Blogger Dayman

    If someone refuses to give you more than two beers, just say filibuster...it works, trust me.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea