There Used To Be Clocks Here

Breaking News: Brian Harrison Now On Twitter

It. Looks. Glorious.

Well, for all seven of you that have waited for it, the day is here. I have finished sitting for the Bar Examination in the great State of New York and it is now just a waiting game. Good news for you though, is that now I’m done with that nonsense I've wasted no time in joining seemingly every other SU blogger out there by joining Twitter. Seeing as I’m new to the tweets I’m not exactly sure how the Orange::44 content you are used to will intersect with Twitter or my own personal comments right now, but rest assured it should be an entertaining read. You can click to follow me here, or keep tabs on me via my tweets on the right hand side below the list of the newest articles on this site. Now maybe all you bloggers out there, SU or otherwise, will talk to me again.

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “Breaking News: Brian Harrison Now On Twitter”

  1. # Anonymous Beat Visitor

    I'm following your tweets. I love the opener about UConn.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    We aim to please.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea