There Used To Be Clocks Here

Summer Plans, Early Football, and UConn Junk

This probably tastes like tomato and ass.

Do you believe this nonsense? I was grocery shopping after review class the other day and I happened to spot this on the shelf. I bet if I consumed this I would have a seizure because my body would reject it. Anyway, the reason I post is three fold. First, the above idiocy.

Next, the fine Penn State Football blog Zombie Nation once again asked me to provide a Syracuse voice for his preseason Syracuse/Penn State preview. It’s a good look at Penn State and how they will view the upcoming match, along with some insight from me. You can find that post right here.

Finally, I just wanted to give you the lowdown on what will be occurring on this blog for the next few months. As many of you know I graduated law school this past May, therefore the next logical step is taking a bar exam in July. Therefore I am in intense review for that event which leaves little time for blogging. So for the rest of summer until August there will be no more frequent posts than around once a week. They will cover any earth shattering or exceptionally newsworthy events that happen between now and football season. In August and September I will bring back my Big East Prospectus, giving the lowdown on each Big East team. Until then, it will be few and far between. Look for some collaborations between myself and Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician here and there in various ways as well. But really it will be a quiet summer like last year. File your grievances with the e-mail address at the top right. Until next time, enjoy your summer if you can. Unlike me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Summer Plans, Early Football, and UConn Junk”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea