There Used To Be Clocks Here

Talking Some Final Four

Yes, it's still mostly lax around here.
Sean from Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician and I frequently chat. By frequently I mean weekly. This week was my turn to answer questions he posed. Being that we just won National Championship #11 in lacrosse and I was there Sean wondered my thoughts on the whole weekend. We also chat about Flynn's draft status, chances for a threepeat, and the ABA of all things. Check out Orange::44 is an Absolute Magician version 26.0.
I'll be back later this weekend to wrap up the Final Four and let you knwo the schedule of events around this place for the summer. There are some, but you won't like it I'm guessing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Talking Some Final Four”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea