There Used To Be Clocks Here

The UConn... U SUCK Culmination

I want to win badly tonight.

Today is the day. The middles of Rivalry Week. The end of Syracuse/UConn Hate Half-Week. This has been a fun distraction, and I promise to become Hoya heavy starting again tomorrow in preparation for Saturday’s game. Meanwhile, I penned a thesis stating why you should not root for the most ridiculous sonofabitch coach in the Big East, Jim Calhoun, right here for our friends at TheUConnBlog. Clearly by not rooting for a man that hates babies and lollipops, and rooting for the just defender of all things good Jim Boeheim, you will be on the path of righteousness. I’m not sure that these UConn fans aren’t too gone already though. Either way, I’ll be there tonight in Gampel Pavilion, hoping I do not get punched in the face, but more so that Syracuse plays a competitive game, unlike the affair in Philly. I'll be out of the office the rest of the day to mentally prepare for the short trip to Storrs, but feel free to leave your comments here about UConn, Calhoun, or the State of Connecticut in general. I’ll do my best to think of as many come backs as I can between now and tip to defend the honor of Syracuse, because those UConn fans can get mouthy.And, one more to illustrate the sentiment because this is our only regular season meeting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “The UConn... U SUCK Culmination”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea