There Used To Be Clocks Here

Back In A Moment

When is this freaking guy going to do some writing Ed?!
Sorry folks. I hate to take this long to come up with postgame articles. I also hate to go this long without writing (save this past summer, and this upcoming one). So I have to apologize for my neglect of the site. But school duties have kept me from giving you anything this week so far. That should be fixed later today as you will not only get an abbreviated Georgetown postgame article, but the return of our Lacrosse Weekly feature. It is one of the few things we do here at Orange::44 better than Nunes/Magician. I’m kidding Sean. Moral of the story, I’ll be back soon. Until then, you’re probably reading Nunes/Magician anyway so you’re already caught up. Back soon.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Back In A Moment”

  1. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    Sonofa...  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea