There Used To Be Clocks Here

Coppin State - Syracuse Preview

Syracuse students agree: I'm glad I'm not paying to see this game.
So I actually had to look it up. Coppin State is a state school in Baltimore, Maryland. Did you have any idea? If you did, you either went there or some other small school that they played in basketball at some point. Coppin State has only won one of their eight games this season, and that was against Division II Wilmington, Delaware. Their leading scorer is Tywain McKee who is averaging 19.3 points per game. He may drop some bombs on Syracuse and keep it close at first, because of Syracuse playing a game on Saturday night in another state, then flying back and playing a game on Monday. However, Syracuse is averaging 81.2ppg and Coppin State is only averaging 60. This game should not be close. Syracuse over Coppin State by 18. I’ll be in the Dome tonight, so I’ll have my postgame reactions tomorrow. Also, just in time for your holiday, we have the football season wrap up.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Coppin State - Syracuse Preview”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea