There Used To Be Clocks Here

Big East Blogger Roundtable - 12/10/08



Thanks for tuning into the second Big East Blogger Roundtable. Stay tuned to Orange::44 tomorrow for coverage of the Eric Devendorf situation, commentary on the coaching search, and much more.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Big East Blogger Roundtable - 12/10/08”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I hate to interrput the UConn-hate-fest (I still read the blog, deal with it), but:

    1. It was Nate Miles, not Ater Majok who was tossed.
    2. Marcus Williams and AJ Price did not commit the same crime. Try reading the case (they should have both been tossed, just sayin').
    3. Try the guys at TheUConnBlog or Sox and Dawgs if you'd like to find a UConn rep.

    If you'd like to find one.

    ps- Sorry for the multiple postings, the window isn't closing. Blame a state-school education.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Anonymous,
    I always blame state school educations. I'm fair though, I dislike Rutgers, UMass, etc. for the same reason. I agree they should have both been tossed. They may not have done the same thing, but in the eyes of the law they did. I think in the future when the Big East really heats up we'll "try real hard" to get a UConn blogger on. For now, I think we're all content with a little hate now and then. Thanks for the comments and the clarifications though. We appreciate it.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea