Dropped Out: Boston College (#16).
* My only drop out was BC after losing to Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship. Because of that, VaTech makes the poll.
* Missouri falls down four, but stays on the poll after losing to Oklahoma.
* Ball State lost to Buffalo. We all knew Ball State was overrated but I didn't think Buffalo would be the team to pull them down.
* The middle of the poll stays pretty solid.
* There were not too many games this week other than the championship games, so there is not going to be much movement on the poll.
*Overall, this is pretty much how I think it should shake out for the regular season. The bowl season is up next, so that should be exciting.
What do you think?
Additionally, tomorrow we are having another Big East Blogger Roundtable, which will focus on the ending of this Big East football season, some Bowl Previews, and a little basketball talk. Tune in right here to Orange::44 Wednesday night at 9:00pm EST for some quality Big East discussion. We are still locking down the panelists for tomorrow, but it promises to be an excellent group so tune in.