Dropped Out: Florida State (#22), West Virginia (#24).
* No real action at the top. Alabama remains my number one team after blanking Auburn and remaining perfect.
* Florida still looks like they belong in the National Championship and I still like them juuuuust better than Oklahoma. However, Oklahoma looked outstanding against a good Okey State team in Stillwater.
* Sadly Texas will probably not get a chance to play for the Natty Championship, but I think that is probably alright. Do I still want a playoff though? You know it.
*Oklahoma State only falls one spot after losing to the superior Oklahoma squad. I just like Mike Gundy's team better than the ones below it.
*Missouri and Georgia tumble after losing to Kansas and Georgia Tech. Again, they fall so much because the teams I have above them are clearly better in my mind, and the teams below them could most likely beat them at this point.
* Georgia Tech appears on my poll for the first time, especially after beating Georgia. They start in the #19 slot. They were on the fence of making it last week, but this win definitely gets them on. Also new to the poll is Mississippi.
* Florida State drop out, along with West Virginia after letting me down by losing to Pittsburgh again, thus clincing the Big East for Cincy, not giving Syracuse the chanve to play the spoiler.
* Oregon State lost to Oregon, therefore they are just clinging on to the #25 spot. Oregon thus jumps four more spots.
* It is worth noting that the ACC Championship game is once again a Big East matchup between Boston College and Virginia Tech. Well done traditional football powerhouse ACC.
What do you think?