Countdown to Football Frustration

Next Frustrating Hoops Victory

Next Lacrosse Annihilation

SU Athletics is Amazingly Accurate

The results are in!
Upon taking a break from the rigors of law study today I did my usual scan of the Syracuse Blogisphere, and I checked on Nunes/Magician to see that the results of the 2008 ‘Cuse Awards had been handed out. Did you notice what good old SU Athletics did above? I’ll give you a hint… it is a massive spelling error. No wonder he looked so pissed. They can’t even get this guy’s name right and he’s been playing for two years, on campus for three. You be pissed Arinze. Not everyone can have as distinctly vanilla a name as Brian Harrison. Yes that's right, I use my real name when blogging. I'll tackle that whole mess after my finals are done.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “SU Athletics is Amazingly Accurate”

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Search

  • Air Your Grievances

  • syracuseorange44@gmail.com
  • This About Sums It Up

  • I am less smart for having read your blog.
  • - Anonymous Georgetown supporter.
  • You are an idiot...
  • - Anonymous Nunes/Magician Reader.
  • Congrats on not being very good at what you do.
  • - Anonymous ACC supporter.
  • You are a dweeb, my friend. Grow a backbone.
  • - Anonymous UConn supporter.
  • ...vacuous, asinine, and mind numbing...
  • - Anonymous commenter.
  • Honestly, just admit that you are pathetic...
  • - Anonymous commenter.
  • You just don't have hoops experience.
  • - Twitter commenter.
  • Leave the journalism to talented people. Brian is just another hack and another fair weather fan.
  • - Twitter commenter.
  • A bad blog about Syracuse athletics.
  • - UConn Fan on Twitter (after winning NCAA).






XML