There Used To Be Clocks Here

SU Athletics is Amazingly Accurate

The results are in!
Upon taking a break from the rigors of law study today I did my usual scan of the Syracuse Blogisphere, and I checked on Nunes/Magician to see that the results of the 2008 ‘Cuse Awards had been handed out. Did you notice what good old SU Athletics did above? I’ll give you a hint… it is a massive spelling error. No wonder he looked so pissed. They can’t even get this guy’s name right and he’s been playing for two years, on campus for three. You be pissed Arinze. Not everyone can have as distinctly vanilla a name as Brian Harrison. Yes that's right, I use my real name when blogging. I'll tackle that whole mess after my finals are done.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “SU Athletics is Amazingly Accurate”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea