There Used To Be Clocks Here

The Orange::44 Podcast of Integrity

Much like UConn, your bracket should be a one and done.
I know it has been a while but it is that time again. I know you missed it, but all the joy of the biggest thing in sports is back. Oh, and the NCAA Tournament got underway this past weekend. I’m kidding of course, I was talking about the NCAA Tourney and not this particular podcast adventure, but I’m back. After a relaxing and restful Spring Break, as well as some excellent games to watch recently, I had plenty to talk about. So I give you an hour long audio experience this time. The first 20 minutes alone relate to bracket talk, so you Big East Bloggers out there can enjoy something not exclusively Syracuse related. Hopefully you will enjoy the expanded podcast this week, but keep in mind that I do not plan a length for them, I simply talk until I feel I have said what I wanted to say. Similarly, I hope you continue to enjoy them, like you have the NCAA games so far. To download this podcast click here.









Powered by Podbean.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Responses to “The Orange::44 Podcast of Integrity”

  1. # Blogger Poncho Sinatra

    Your podcasts continually take me to another level spiritually, like a Joel Osteen reading and makes me realize that staying off the needle, "was a good idea!"

    I might just go judge a Moot Court competition, because I can!

    Danny
    thesporthump  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea