There Used To Be Clocks Here

Super Secret Game Plan: Illinois

Pulitzer Prize, here I come!

Last week -- through supreme clandestine activity -- I uncovered Greg Robinson's gameplan for Iowa. This week, with razor sharp wit and cunning guile, I managed to recover Robinson's Syracuse gameplan against Illinois.

The document can be viewed here. (Once again, you're going to need Adobe to read the .pdf file.)

Methinks that the third-year head coach pursued a minor in Art while enrolled at Pacific.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Super Secret Game Plan: Illinois”

  1. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    The most impressive thing to me is that Coach Robinson gets new letterhead printed up for each game. I like that dedication. And wanton disregard for the environment.  

  2. # Blogger AD

    Well, I'm actually predicting a Syracuse victory today....24-10 over the Illini. Don't get me wrong...I want Illinois to win. But our offense looked dismal last week against Western Illinois. Yeah, we ran for a lot of yards, but that's only because we overpowered our smaller foe. So things aren't that bad, Orangemen! You're lucky...Illinois is still about 2-3 years away from a real break-thru.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea