There Used To Be Clocks Here

Syracuse Football: Taste the Terrible!

Well guys, I guess this means we suck, huh?
I'll be honest with you. I did not watch this game. I do not have DirectTV, nor could I go to a bar that did. I was relegated to "watching" the game on ESPN Gamecast. But frankly, it may have been for the best.
Offense
F - Terrible O Line+ SUcking = crying children. Box score here.
Defense
F - See opposing team's score. Joe 5 Fields with an INT. Woop-de-doooooo!
Special Teams
F - See deez nuts.
Coaching
F - I can not wait for more meaningless quotes, nonsense phrases, and crazy excuses at the Tuesday presser.
GPA
F - Failing.
Comments
Needs to stay after class for the next three years to make up missed classwork. See teacher for swift kick in the balls. Repeat.
When does the list of nominees come out for the 2007 College Football Job Award? I'll again have postgame coverage from the Illinois game, and maybe another awesome video of the amazingness that is SU Football 2007. Until next time remember: winning isn't everything, but it sure as hell feels better than this.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Syracuse Football: Taste the Terrible!”

  1. # Blogger Orange Commuter

    The man needs a bra. It's indecent.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea