There Used To Be Clocks Here

NIT Fever! Catch It!

Psst! I hear Gary Walters is gay. Gottlieb too.

Syracuse beat Southern Alabama on Wednesday in the Carrier Dome. It's nice to get out of the first round of some tournament. What will the future bring for the Orange? No one knows. However, one thing is certain. I picked Syracuse to win in the NIT pool I joined, along with eight out of ten alums. Who says the other tournament can't be fun? I assure you I'm not dead. Matt may have hung himself in his office a couple days ago, but I'm alive and well, just busy at work much like Matt. Now that we're out of the first round of the NIT I'll provide postgame coverage as I have all season, along with some editorials not involving the NCAA or the selection committee. I'm leaving that up to Matt, because let's face it, no one can do it better than him anyway. You stay positive out there in Orange Nation. We'll talk to you soon. Until then, enjoy some March Madness. I tried to avoid it and say screw that, but I filled out a bracket and tuned into some of the games. I sadly like college basketball too much to avoid it completely.
PS - WTF is the deal with our next game in the NIT being on ESPN U. Are you serious?!?

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “NIT Fever! Catch It!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    On ESPN U, yeah who wants to watch a basketball game when the world lumberjack competition is available on ESPN, and World Poker Championship is available on ESPN 2?

    Congrats on the win, you guys got jobbed not getting into the tournament.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Johnny good to hear from you. Still miss the 'Lair. Thanks for checking in.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea