There Used To Be Clocks Here

It's Kind of Like Shooting Old Yeller



My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Labels: ,

6 Responses to “It's Kind of Like Shooting Old Yeller”

  1. # Blogger Robble

    Call off the search/death watch, he lives......  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    Your lives now have meaning again.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is totally my fault! I'm sorry. I told Matt I wanted Syracuse to show ND the door in the BET, and then wished Syracuse good luck last night. From now on I'll keep my well wishes to myself.  

  4. # Blogger voteprime

    No Johnny, I take all the blame. I've been really bad luck this year. From football to basketball and even to lacrosse, I've been a bad luck charm all season for Syracuse sports.

    I turned off the game in the second half as a last ditch effort to keep this season going, but apparently I should have turned it off with a few minutes left in the first half. That would have given them just enough time to play without my cloud of darkness hanging over the team.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    He lives! I was seriously going to call this weekend if you didn't post.

    Like drinking?  

  6. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Good to see this is again a two person operation. Sadly the Orange couldn't make it to NYC.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea