There Used To Be Clocks Here



Once again, it's brother against brother.
Matt Glaude (left) v. Adam Glaude (right).

The "Matt Glaude Streak of Defeat" is quickly approaching four solid years of disappointment. Unfortunately, such infamy does not show any signs of stopping.

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Will The "Matt Glaude Streak of Defeat" Continue?”

  1. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Look at it this way, the Scotch could be better if we lose. See you there.  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    To clear up some questions that I've been getting.

    1. The man in the middle is named Ben and is a UConn graduate. He is not related to me, but he does eat my parent's Thanksgiving supper every year.

    2. I am not short, it's just that I'm posing next to two people that go 6'4" and 6'2".

    3. I do not know what the hell is in Ben's hand.

    4. No, I am not holding a magic Bud Light/Miller Lite super can (although that would be delicious). It is two cans and I am very, very loaded (hence my eyes being closed).  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    All in Favor of going back to being the Saltine Warriors say Aye. Something a little more threatening than fruit would help all SU athletics, especially in recruiting. I have lived in Syracuse my whole life and its always amazed me how we even compete athletically and recruit at all by convincing high school seniors to become Central New York Citrus.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea