There Used To Be Clocks Here

Yeah, About Zidane . . .

7 Responses to “Yeah, About Zidane . . .”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I surprised myself with the amount of World Cup I've watched and the only that pisses me off is how much flopping occurs. Now I know where Manu Ginolbi learns his greatest skill. When I first saw the headbutt I really thought it was a flop, but holy shit did Zidane nail him. That's one way to end an international career.  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    The World Cup is fucking addictive. I am positive that I will be going through major withdrawal over the next two days.

    Speaking of flopping, if you watch the video closely, it appears that the Italian player goes to grasp his head after Zidane's butt, then decides to hold onto his chest. A potential flop in the making.

    I figure that any time you can close out a career with a shot that would result in a suspension to Rodney Harrison is a pretty good day on the pitch.  

  3. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    If you thought the actual video was fun, check out the video game!

    Zidane Head Butt Game
    http://addictinggames.com/zidaneheadbuttgame.html  

  4. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    This is the gift that keeps on giving!  

  5. # Blogger T.J.

    Vince McMahon is definitely offering him a contract right? Right?  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That was downright nasty. Question: What's harder? The head or the chest. Guess we found out.

    I hadn't watched the games until this year. Wish they'd allow headbutts on the football field. In fact, remove the pads and helmets altogether. uh.. maybe thats rugby.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea