The beer hard hat: technological dinosaur.
Have you ever found yourself in the third tier of the Carrier Dome, yearning for a fresh Budweiser, yet unable to pull yourself away from the mesmerizing Orange action occurring on the field below?
Well, there is now a solution to your tale of woe: The Beerbelly.
The Beerbelly is the ingenious creation of Under Development, Inc. As the website states, The Beerbelly is more than just "a removable spare tire that serves a stealth beverage":
The Beerbelly brings Freedom to the Beverage! Now you can drink WHAT you want, WHEN you want, WHERE you want, with no hassles and for less money! What more could you ask for—now you can drink your favorite beverage at the movies, the ballgame, on the plane, you decide.
The Beerbelly: Is made up of a neoprene “sling” and a polyurethane “bladder” with a tube for dispensing. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a beerbelly.
And it’s high-quality!
Just think of the possibilities: Your favorite brew at the ball game instead of what they happened to be serving at seven bucks a pop. The savings at just one game will pay for your Beerbelly:
DO THE MATH…
The Beerbelly ..$34.95
Compared to six beers at the game at $7.00 each = $42.00* (plus the hassle of standing in line at least 3 times, not to mention missing the game etc.)
If you are willing to share, you never know what other fringe benefits may result from your Beerbelly!
*This is just an example, you can fill it with whatever you like and use it wherever you decide so your savings, and enjoyment could be much more than the example provided.
When properly attached, The Beerbelly looks like this:
The Beerbelly without a T-shirt = Not stealth.
As an added bonus to providing the sporting public with a means of clandestine alcohol consumption, Under Development, Inc. has even provided The Beerbelly Nation with some helpful tips and tricks. The most helpful are those tips concerning stadium personnel asking about your new appearance:
The Beerbelly, of course, can be purchased right here.
9. If by chance your Beerbelly is questioned by someone in a position to ruin your fun, we suggest one of the following responses:
- This is a medical device that I think we’d both prefer not discussing or viewing in public.
- My wife is pregnant and, as part of our maternity class, I have to develop empathy by wearing this thing around in order to look fat and give myself backaches.
- Department of Homeland Security. We’re testing a new stealth form of body armor to protect our undercover agents overseas in the Global War on Terror. Don’t make me shut this place down.
- It’s full of urine, so step back or you’re gonna be sorry.
- It’s part of my religion to wear this…non-Muslim, of course.
- Want a beer?
(Hat Tip: Deadspin)