There Used To Be Clocks Here

44 Days Until Kickoff

For everyone that has emailed as of late, no this blog has not gone defunct. I am simply preparing for the Connecticut bar exam. Content should return to this notebook sometime late next week.

Also, expect an interesting announcement in the next couple of days. There is some stuff brewing in the background which could make your 2006 college football blogging experience a little bit more exciting.

2 Responses to “44 Days Until Kickoff”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Glaude-
    Good luck on your exam. I look forward to SU knowledge and commentary on this blog again soon.  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    Tom --

    Thanks. I need all the luck I can get at this point (cross your fingers that no Conflicts issues will appear on the exam).

    I'm really hoping for a Walter Reyes v. Floyd Little question, although I think the chances of that happening are nil.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea