There Used To Be Clocks Here

The New Guy


The tradition of this blog as I have read it to be is to "chronicle the daily disaster that is SU Athletics". Seeing as I'm only going to be in Syracuse a little while longer the daily part might be a problem. But at least once a week or twice seems reasonable. Meanwhile, much like this picture of me on Syracuse's last bowl trip (that ended in heartbreak), I'll look for interesting things to chronicle on this page in the Matt Glaude/Dave Pearson tradition. I guarantee you won't see a huge amount of numbers or data from me, but you will hopefully see crisp, intelligent, interesting commentary on Syracuse Athletics while keeping in mind the BIG PICTURE. Of course, I'll try to keep the Duke Rape jokes at a minimum. Happy Reading.

0 Responses to “The New Guy”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea