Another week has come and gone in the college football universe and things, at least at the moment, seem to be sorting themselves out a little bit.
What We Know For Certain:
- USC is stupid good;
- Pittsburgh had no business being anywhere near the masses of the ranked at the beginning of the season;
- Buffalo could probably get smacked by Niagra High;
- Michigan State is a fun, fun team to watch and just may be the nation's best story come the end of the season;
- Texas will beat Oklahoma this season.
What We Don't Know For Certain:
- Where to rank teams 8-25.
Let the madness continue!
[Games I Took In This Week]
Virginia v. Syracuse
Miami v. Clemson
Notre Dame v. Michigan State
Alabama v. South Carolina
Tennessee v. Florida
|BlogPoll: Week Four|
Commentary to follow shortly.