There Used To Be Clocks Here

Orange::44 Bowl Pick'em - 2012 Edition

We live in a world where we all think we know sports better than everyone else. I mean, I know I feel that way. That's why I help write a blog. And we're all a bunch of degenerate gamblers.
OK so maybe most of that isn't true. But I do help write a blog. This one. And this one does an annual Bowl Pick'em over at Yahoo! fantasy sports. This year's group is #6374 and with a Yahoo! account you can register your picks with our group by clicking here. Last year we did confidence picks, but this year we're going straight up, most correct wins. You may or may not win the Schwartzwalder Trophy. This will be determined at a later date. But either way, you'll win bragging rights; which means a lot around here. Good luck!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Orange::44 Bowl Pick'em - 2012 Edition”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea