There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2012 - Week 14


* I took a lot of shit for having Florida State #1 last week. I would have looked like a genius if they beat Florida. They didn't however. I have dropped them appropriately. Also the biggest drop of the week.

* Georgia is my new #1. A reasonable pick I think. I have Alabama at #2. Notre Dame #3. I still like Alabama more than Notre Dame. I have Alabama below Georgia because they lost earlier and to a higher ranked team.

*  Somehow I had Michigan State still on my ballot. Corrected. Also Rutgers and Okey State drop out. Now on the board are Northern Illinois, Utah State, and Kent State.

* I think the Top Ten is actually really solid. 11-20 was much harder to pick.

Leave a comment if anything seems too crazy.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2012 - Week 14”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea